We are very proud to announce that the “Intercultural DISC – Leveraging personal and cultural differences through cultural intelligence” licensed practitioner course has been accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
As of 06/06/17 all the ICF coaches can earn CCE points by completing the program while they can have the latest tool to stand out from the crowd and offer the best solution to their clients in this field.
Intercultural DISC™ is an internationally accredited framework that allows people to recognise and optimise the dynamics of a culturally diverse environment where individuals have different behaviour and communication styles due to their personality type and cultural background such as their generation, gender, profession and nationality. It has been designed for coaches, consultants and trainersto introduce the topic of cultural intelligence using the language of the most popular behavioural model, DISC.
- It focuses on all cultural groups and personality types as opposed to only countries.
- It is applicable on an individual and team level as opposed to models based on the average results of generations who grew up without internet and globalisation.
Latest posts by Csaba Toth (see all)
- Forbes Coaches Council - 05/21/2021
- Authentoxicity™ – the most glorified form of fixed mindset that is spreading like a plague - 03/21/2021
- What do you get for your investment? - 03/09/2021
Copyright © 2017 ICQ Global. All Rights Reserved.