Individual intelligence is no longer enough
The only way to tackle complex problems is to harness the power of COGNITIVE DIVERSITY and CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE in a PSYCHOLOGICALLY SAFE environment.
Cultural differences are clashes of common senses. 8 out of 9 skills and mindsets are directly linked to how much people understand themselves and others.
60-80% of all problems in a company are due to clash of values, personalities and leadership challenges. They stem from the same source, the lack of understanding of why people think and behave differently and how to turn those differences into synergy instead of painful liability.
Cultural intelligence (ICQ) addresses the root cause of this challenge by developing the ability to see the same situation from different perspectives to
be able to make better decisions and choose to respond instead of just reacting.
Over 90% companies use solutions based on data from the 60s and 70s designed for the challenges of people who grew up without internet, EU and cheap flights. The results they deliver jeopardie their success more than they might realise.
– 89% of hiring failures within the first 18 months are due to a poor cultural fit. Only 11% are due to lack of skills. (LeadershipIQ, 2016)
– 75% of employees leave managers, not companies (Gallup, 2016)
– 79% of potential in a team is lost due to interaction gap (3circlepartners, 2016)
– 89% of CEOs KNOW that addressing leadership, culture and engagement are the most urgent priorities. (Deloitte, 2016)
– The most disengaged layer of a company is middle-management. (Gallup, 2017)
– 80% of CEOs believe their customer service is outstanding, 92% of customers disagree with them (Salesforce, 2017)
– 86% of leaders see themselves as inspiring, 82% of employees think they are not. (McKinsey, 2016)
– 70% of leaders believe they are in the top 10% (Marshall Goldsmith)
Uncommon Mindset, in other words, Cultural Intelligence, is about helping people get along with themselves and others so they can replace the illusion of superiority and separation with the power of curiosity and synergy. The more they understand themselves and the ones around them, the more energy and clarity they have to create what they want instead of fighting what they don’t.
It is the only 21st century, ICF accredited, multi award-winning solution explaining how personality type AND cultural background influence all 3 layers of identity, WHAT, HOW and WHY people do act, feel and think the way they do.
Find out how we can help you unlock the potential of your team by measuring, visualising and leveraging their diversity and psychological safety.
If you are a coach or trainer who want to offer the latest, multi award-winning solutions designed for 21. century challenges, get in touch and join our global network of licensed partners.
Copyright © 2020 ICQ Global. All Rights Reserved.